Dear Valued D6 Inc. Customer,
We are closely monitoring updates from the CDC and employing all best practices and recommendations for our team. Our hearts go out to the communities currently effected by this situation. D6 Inc. is lucky to have a number of experts on staff with excellent training in AIB requirements specifically around sanitation and workplace safety. Due to the nature of our jobs, rigorous use of personal protective equipment (PPE) is already the norm with our team. We remain open for business and are committed to providing an outstanding manufacturing experience for you and our employees.
Here's what D6 Inc. is doing:
Business as usual with enhanced preventative measures. No impact on lead times, response times, or customer service.
- Our online quoting systems are still in place. Please reach out to your sales or customer service team member for pricing or questions.
- Safety Measures // With travel restrictions in place for international and domestic travel for our employees, all customer interactions will occur digitally over web-meetings and traditional methods. Additionally, we have increased our sanitation efforts across all our locations.
- Redundancy & Scale in Manufacturing // Because we have overlapping capabilities across our 8 North American facilities and our 7 International locations, we can roll-over any orders for continued service in-case one of our locations requires a close of operations. Due to our significant capacity, we can handle any overflow or short loads from our competitors. Please call or email, and we will do anything in our power to assist others who are getting shorted by D6 Inc. competitors.
- Well stocked in-case of a supply chain disruption// We keep a high minimum inventory of raw materials and recently increased our storage and raw material supply to avoid any disruption for our customers.
- Encouraging employees to work from home// We have encouraged employees to work from home if their role allows for it and are supporting them with all the technology needed to make the transition as easy as possible.
- Sanitation// Increased sanitation efforts have been rolled out to ensure hygienic and sanitized environments in our production facilities.
- Reducing foot traffic by eliminating in-person pick-ups// We have prohibited any in-person pick-ups or orders to limit the amount of person-to-person transacting.
We will update you with any announcements or information if it changes from above. Please contact us with any questions or concerns by replying to this email, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. D6 Inc. is committed to providing you the most impactful digital manufacturing customer experience, and we thank you for your continued business.
Edward C. Dominion
President, D6 Inc.